New Europeans is a multi-award winning, pan-European civil rights movement. We are looking for volunteers to join our Twitter team!
We are looking for individuals who are:
* familiar with social media communications (especially Twitter),
* active with their own social media accounts and networks,
* interested in our work and mission,
* enthusiastic about the promotion of our projects,
* good time managers,
* able to commit a few hours per week to volunteer,
* able to communicate efficiently,
* able to work as part of a team,
* flexible and adaptable,
* able to communicate in more than one language.
We will ask you to help us by:
* translating some of our tweets,
* using hashtags to increase reach,
* engaging with stakeholders,
* follow other accounts.
You will have the opportunity to:
* improve your CV, helpful for your job search,
* develop your skills, useful in so many ways,
* contribute to building a better Europe for citizens,
* get involved in our exciting projects and campaigns,
* network with other volunteers and members across Europe,
* learn from some of our members who are experienced in European affairs.
So, are you ready to help us make Europe a better place?
Then write to email@example.com to volunteer with us!
Winners, Schwarzkopf Europe Award, 2019