Islington Council, in conjunction with Islington In Europe, is holding a meeting for EU nationals and their families to give information and free advice about their entitlement to live and work in the UK, and how to apply for permanent residence and British nationality.
Local lawyers specialising in immigration law will be speaking at the meeting and providing the information and advice. They will be able to answer your questions, including:
- What are my current rights to reside?
- How will Brexit affect these?
- When and how can I apply for a Permanent Residence Card?
- When and how can I apply for British citizenship?
- Are my children entitled to apply to be British?
The event is supported by Wilson Solicitors & Wesley Gryk Solicitors and will be introduced by Islington Council’s Executive Member for Community Development, Councillor Kaya Comer-Schwartz.
Please arrive at 6.30pm for a 7pm start.
This is a free but ticket only event. Click here to register your place.