Since the referendum in June 2016 in which the UK voted to leave the European Union, it is has been hard to understand what this means in practice for EU Citizens, like you, living across the UK. With numerous websites, resources and services available specifically for EU Citizens to help guide and prepare you for a post-Brexit UK, it can be difficult to know where to turn to and what to do.
These guides in European community languages are here to help you by showing you available services that can help you understand your immigration status and rights after Brexit, and what to do to prepare for this change.
We currently have six leaflets - Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Romanian and Bulgarian with Polish and French to follow.
- Are you worried about Brexit?
- Are you unsure whether you have the right paperwork?
- Have you lived in the UK for less than 5 continuous years?
- Do you lack a National Insurance number?
- Are you uncertain about filling out the new Settled Status form online?*
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, these guides can help to show you where you can find the right resources to answer your questions and alleviate your concerns.
Click on the links below to read or download each of the guides: