The government has released the #Yellowhammer documents, which look at the "reasonable worst case planning assumptions" of a no-deal Brexit.
It's not a great advertisement for leaving the EU without a deal:
- public disorder
- return to hard Irish border
- job losses
- disruption at Channel crossings for up to three months
- lorries could face delays of up to two-and-a-half days
- delays for UK holidaymakers
- significant electricity price rises
- medicine supplies will be "particularly vulnerable"
- supplies of some fresh food will decrease
- food prices will also rise
- disruption in law enforcement data sharing
..to name but a few
Join the resistance
Membership of New Europeans is £30 or €30 euros per annum and supports our core costs key campaigns.