Most analyses conducted by the numerous think thanks and researchers in Europe provide very useful insights. Europe’s People’s Forum provides an exclusive selection of articles so they may reach the audience they deserve. We believe these articles are of interest to all those who want to influence Europe’s and EU’s development.
The selection focuses on analyses of European policies and of the relation between EU and its member states, rather than on events. Thematically the section will focus on policy issues that are foreseen in the future to be part of Europe’s People’s Forum’s work. Expected issues are:
- EU’s Future Institutional Structure and Policies;
- EU-policies on Social dimension, Labour Market Protection and Trade Agreements;
- Democracy, Citizens, Human Rights and Independence of Media;
- Policies on Migrants and Refugees, Schengen and Development Aid;
- Priorities and Values in EU Foreign and Security Policy;
- Brexit Negotiations and National Political Issues.
As well as reading the current selection of analyses on the EPF website here, the selection of think tank analyses and research will be frequently sent to registered supporters of Europe's People's Forum (Register in Get Involved), as well as to followers on their Facebook and Twitter accounts.